- - - - - COMPUTERIZED LONGARM QUILTING PATTERNS - - - -
The Butterfly Elegance pattern (full set) shown in the MQU ad will be available in April. Please check back again.
All pattern orders are available for immediate downloading (see more information below).
File types: All patterns are available on downloading in the DXF file format and many also include the QLI and IQP files. To receive QLI files, if they are not included in the downloadable files, please put a note in the comments section of your order form stating which quilting system you use. Statler users are able to use DXF files, so please do not request QLI for emailing.
- - -
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION BEFORE PLACING ORDERS:
- - -
TERMS OF SALE: All orders MUST be downloaded by customers within 33 days of order date. See instructions below for downloading. If you are new to One Song, please order free patterns to learn the downloading procedure. Pattern orders are not refundable or exchangeable - - please check your current pattern inventory before placing orders, as credit cannot be given on duplicate orders.
- - -
DOWNLOADABLE FILES: All orders are available immediately upon order processing/payment for downloading by customer. Download links are active for 33 days and cannot be reactivated. Orders are NOT emailed, other than QLI files for non-Statler users, so be sure to download at your earliest convenience.
- - -
FILE TYPES OFFERED: DXF files are available for immediate downloading on all patterns. Many patterns also have IQP and QLI files in the downloadable folders, which will be noted in the pattern description.
- - -
QLI files for non-Statler users: QLI files are available for all OSNA patterns. However, the older patterns do not include QLI files in the downloadable folders. To receive QLI files via email, please request this on your order form. We try to email QLI files within 2 or 3 days, but this is not always possible. OSNA was set up for automatic downloading of DXF files, but we have tried to accommodate non-Statler users by offering the service of providing QLI files, and we make every attempt to email the QLI files as quickly as possible. If a pattern or set is needed immediately, please select from patterns that have QLI files in the downloadable folders.
- - -
Replacing pattern orders due to computer malfunction, etc.: We encourage everyone to back up your pattern files immediately upon purchase. This can be done with an external modem backup system or saving files to CDs, etc. We now charge a fee for compiling and emailing past orders. This policy also applies to orders that were placed and not downloaded within 33 days.
- - -
PATTERN GUARANTEES: One Song patterns have been created for Statler users and guarantees patterns for this system only. All other users, please order small quantities and test patterns before placing further orders, as digital pattern files cannot be refunded or replaced. Check with your quilting system's representative as to the file types you are able to use.
- - -
QUESTIONS?: Please send us an email with questions and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- - -
Thank you very much. We hope you enjoy One Song patterns and we especially hope you enjoy taking advantage of the sale prices.
One Song Needle Arts, LLC
Door County, Wisconsin USA
- - To download your orders, please log into your account and go to My Account, then to My Orders. Links are available for 33 days and must be downloaded within this time period.
Zipped files need to be unzipped/decompressed before they can be installed in your quilting system.
1. Left mouse click on the pattern link in the email. You will go through each step below separately for each pattern link.
2. A box will come up (Download Attachment). Click on the "Download Attachment" button.
3. Another box will come up that says "Open With" - click "Okay."
4. The next box should be "Download." If another box comes up that says "unknown file type" click cancel and close this box. You do not need to specify anything specific here.
5. Then, double left mouse click on the pattern file name in the prompt box that is remaining on your screen.
6. The pattern files will be shown. Click on "Extract all files." This will take you through the Extraction Wizard process. Click "Next."
7. You will be asked where you want to save your files. I recommend saving them somewhere in your main computer in case your quilting system computer ever crashes. Select the location where you want to save the files by clicking on "Browse." To save them on your flash drive (stick), this would be where you would select that location as well. Once the pattern files are stored in your home computer, unzipped, you can transfer them to your flash drive but be sure they are not in any file folders.
- - -
Single patterns that are not in zipped folders: Always use left mouse click. The steps are basically the same; however, you will not need to unzip/decompress the files.