BIRTHDAY SPECIAL OFFER
Note: Be sure you are subscribed to the newsletter to receive future offers/announcements.
WHAT'S ON SALE NOW: See Home-Promotions page for more information on each notation here:
1. Prime Panto Collection: $175.00 sale price.
2. Panto Collection #2 (January 2021) $95.00 sale price.
3. All single pantos from the Prime Collection and Panto Collection #2 are on sale at 75% off - see the Panto subcategories in Patterns by Type.
4. More 2021 patterns (in Weekly Unadvertised Sale category) on sale at initial presentation sale price.
5. All pre-2021 patterns: On sale at 75% off, throughout website - sale prices are marked - no coupon needed.
6. WHAT'S NEW category: Single patterns are now available for 11 more of the 2021 sets. These singles are on sale through Sunday evening, September 26, 2021. The sets are back on sale in the Weekly Unadvertised Sale category.
Pattern sales in this category run from Monday morning to Sunday night. Be sure to place and process your order by midnight central standard time on Sunday night, as the patterns will be changed each Monday morning at no specific time. This sale category rotates each week, without announcement. If you are building your collection of One Song patterns and want the best prices on the older patterns, this is the place to start.
File formats available: Statler-coded DXF and QLI, IntelliQuilter IQP, and a JPG image file. No other file formats are available.
One Song patterns are created for computerized (robotics) longarm quilting machine use, specifically for Statler and IntelliQuilter systems. If you do not use one of these 2 systems, do NOT order patterns from this website, as there are no refunds on digital downloadable products. See Policies page for more information. There are a few additional quilting systems that are able to use the Statler QLI files (HQ-ProStitcher, QuiltPath, etc.); however, you must read the Policies or write to us for more information. Also note, Statler-coded DXF files are not the same as standard DXF files and will not work with software other than Statler and IntelliQuilter.
See Home-Promotions for current sales and announcements, as well as downloading instructions.